Fiveway Systems Limited specialises in the supply, installation and maintenance of the latest in air conditioning technologies. We are a well-established company and have been in the supply and installation market since 1986.
We are an accredited member of the BESA Scheme for commercial HVACR work, we have F-Gas approval for our operations and our engineers are trained to the current F-Gas requirements. In addition, we are Gas Safe registered and we are members of Refcom Elite.
We recognise the need for sustainable development and continually aim to improve the environmental effect of our activities.
To achieve our aims we will:
- Ensure that, as a minimum requirement, we conduct our operations in full compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations and environmental codes of practice applicable to our operations
- Protect the environment from our activities, including prevention of pollution
- Seek to continually improve our environmental performance and our environmental management system by setting and reviewing environmental aspects, objectives and targets, making environmental improvements and monitoring performance by regular review
- Consider any environmental issues as part of our normal decision making process
- Develop a relationship with suppliers and contractors and encourage them to manage their environmental impacts more effectively
- Review this Environmental Policy at least annually, or when there are any significant changes either to our operations or to environmental legislation.
Our immediate environmental objectives are:
- Ensure that dealing with the waste refrigerant gases complies with the requirements of the Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Ensure that the work complies with the requirements of the F-Gas Regulations and the Ozone Depleting Substances Regulations
This policy will be made available to all interested parties on request.
Signed: Ian Abbott – Managing Director Date: 1st June 2019